Takes and trash talk from both ALL sides of the NHL's most obscure PATHETIC* rivalry

* Thanks, Kevin Lowe!

Thursday, May 18, 2006

Still going strong...

Let me dispel all of the talk: There'll be no dying of this blog! With absolutely no one blogging for the Anaheim Ducks and the good work Earl's doing here, I have a feeling this is going to be a major hub for, well, a lot of crazy Oilers fans to run amok in Round 3.

And that's a good thing. (I think.)

In the meantime, let's allow the Sharks fans to lick their wounds in peace and head off to recruit someone we can all poke fun of: a Kings fan.

(As an aside, this blog's been up for a good 10 days so far and already has had about 2,000 visitors. I'd say that's a success considering I was the only one reading my site when it started.)

No comments: